Sunday, May 2, 2010

Gothic Arches - Mona Lisa

When I saw that the Gothic Arches challenge was Mona Lisa, I was like - aha! I can totally cheat this week and use something that I made awhile back. ;-) This card was made for the Aug/Sept '09 issue of the Technique Junkie newsletter. It features a technique called Starch Smoosh. It's so pretty and shimmery in real life - hard to show in a scan! All the stamps used are from I Brake for Stamps/Time to Stamp. The purple paper is from Paper Temptress.

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful color, Love your Mona lisa gorgeous art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful arch, and so is the quote ! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the purple......wish we could see the shiny!! (darn scanners, anyway!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work and interesting quotation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the graphics of this piece!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome!! I love and collect altered Mona Lisa ATC's. Want to trade? and why am I seeing so many posts with gothic arches and mona lisa...are you gals a group?
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Shelly! So good to see your Mona creation here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice quote to go with a very nice arch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely colour...... bet it looks even better in real life!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely lovely arch, I think your a bit of a mona fan.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is lovely! I'm glad you played with your purple arch. I wouldn't have thought to use purple with Mona, but it's a natural fit.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate your comments so much!