Friday, May 7, 2010

Theme Thursday - Vintage

Better late than never, right? I started this card yesterday intending to post it for the Theme Thursday challenge, but time got away from me and I had to set it aside. I had a chance to catch a few minutes in the studio today, so I finished it up!
 
I am loving the new Steampunk rubber stamps from Oxford Impressions. Everything here is from the collection. The background was created using the Faux Designer Paper technique from the Technique Junkie newsletter. These stamps worked so well with it!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah this is great.
    Stunninng piece. Fantastic stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Steampunkiness. This looks amazing. Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great image for a steam punk card! He looks a bit like a mad professor! Well done. I like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate your comments so much!