Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Thanksgiving Poppers + BIG News!



Hi all! Today, on the Sizzix blog, I'm sharing how I created these pretty Fall-themed favors using Brenda Walton's new Treat Popper die. So cute and easy! While you're there, check out the new contest Sizzix is running. It's a Fall Craft Photo challenge and there are some really great prizes - including a new Big Shot machine! See all the details in this post.

Now, for my big new! I have been chosen to be on the 2014 Design Team for Craft Stamper Magazine!! How cool is that?! Craft Stamper is, in my opinion, the best publication for inspirational rubber stamping and paper crafting. I am beyond thrilled to be a part of it and can't wait to start sharing projects with their readers.

All the dies and materials I used to create these poppers can be found at Scrapbook.com via the links below.

Brenda Walton Treat Popper Die
Brenda Walton Holiday Greenery Die
Tim Holtz Vintage Market Alphabet Die
Karen Burniston Gift Card Die Set
Echo Park Reflections Paper Kit
Vintage Photo Distress Glitter 
Kraft Core'dinations Paper

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Make sure you come back tomorrow - I'll be sharing a few very cool projects using Tim Holtz's Eclectic Elements fabric!

13 comments:

  1. These are fantastic Shelly, I am loving the burlap, nice touch and perfect for Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great poppers Shelly and huge huge congratulations on joining the 2014 DT for Craft Stamper. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are definitely wonderful news, Shelly,

    and I am so happy that I will be working on the Craft Stamper Team alongside you talented lady!

    Hugs,
    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A huge CONGRATULATIONS Shelly. They are so fortunate to have your talent in their line up! Your poppers are adorable. I crazy for that distress glitter and it looks sensational here.

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations-now I'm going to check out the magazine. Will love seeing more of your fabulous projects in prints.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Shelly -- that is such super news about Craft Stamper! Maybe one day you'll be over to the UK to visit the HQ of the magazine . . . . and maybe one day I'll get to meet you either in the UK or in France -- I would really love that! Small world . . . .
    Greetings from Sally in France xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great! Congrats about the Craft Stamper team---well deserved, in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats!!!! You are so talented and then know it! Have fun with them and I am happy for you!! Your poppers are cute and also a very pretty arrangement for the holiday. Thanks for sharing!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWESOME POPPERS..... and WAHOOOOOOOOO on the DT..... well deserved and theynare blessed to have you... CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Shelly! I think your awesome talents will be a perfect fit for Craft Stamper magazine - one more reason I should think about subscribing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats Shelly! Your talent will be a real bonus for them! THanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What exciting news! I just followed your link and that's one amazing team roster. Can't wait to see all your new creations... congratulations, Shelly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate your comments so much!