Sunday, November 30, 2014

Eileen Hull Sizzix Projects

Hi all! I just wanted to share another roundup of some past Sizzix projects - this time from Eileen Hull. These are some of my all-time favorites. I absolutely adore Eileen's dies!
 
1. Journey ATB
2. ScoreBoards Apothecary Cabinet
3. Steampunk Drawers
4. Grungy Embellishment Chest
5. Vintage French Storage Caddy
6. Shadow Box ATB

Just in case you missed it, today is the last day of the huge Sizzix Black Friday sale. There are some fantastic bargains on the dies I used to make the projects above. The Candy Drawer is only $6! You can't beat that price.

Click below for the deals!


Thanks so much for visiting today. I have a SUPER fun Christmas project coming up tomorrow, so be sure and stop by!

3 comments:

  1. Loved seeing your fabulous projects again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE all your projects made with the dies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects as always and thanks for the heads up about the sale. I spent way too much but who could resist at those prices.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate your comments so much!