Friday, February 5, 2016

New Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Cards

Hi all! Today I'm sharing a few more cards I made for the Stampers Anonymous booth at CHA using Tim Holtz's new stamps. Most of these are now available at Simon Says Stamp and are perfect for spring stamping projects!

My first card uses one of my favorite new sets - Lady Rose. I love the combination of images in this set! So soft and feminine. The card was created by misting various Distress Stain Sprays onto a craft sheet, then pressing watercolor paper into it. After it dried I stamped Lady Rose, then masked her and added background stamps.

Another set I fell in love with is the Wildflowers set. There are so many ways you can use these stamps! One of my favorite things to do with silhouette stamps like these is the faux batik technique. For this card, I clear embossed the stamps on watercolor paper, then dipped the paper into Distress spray stains that had been spritzed onto a craft sheet. When it dried, I covered the embossing with a sheet of paper and ironed it, removing the embossing and leaving the white impression. I forgot how much I love that technique!

Another gorgeous set is the new doily collection. So pretty and delicate! For this card I sponged on Distress ink and then stamped the doilies randomly. I stamped the lattice background stamp using Picket Fence Distress ink to give it a little more texture. I also used the new glittery paperie tape from Tim's new idea-olgy release and one of the new mirrored hearts. The sentiment stamp is one of my faves from the Ponderings set.

Finally, a card using the set everyone is going crazy for - the Crazy Cats! For this card, I created the background using the wrinkle-free distress technique and then stamped the spots using the new Mixed Media 2 stamp and Picket Fence Distress paint. The sentiment is from the Ponderings set and I think it goes perfectly with this image!

You can find all the supplies I used at Simon Says Stamp via the links below. A few of the items are available for preorder, but most are in stock right now.





Thanks so much for stopping by today - have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Great set of makes, stunning all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are all equally gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beuatiful cards Shelly, love the new products! It's coming my way soon ;-)!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Shelly, can't wait to get those stamps and play! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate your comments so much!