Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Trust Your Crazy Ideas

Hi all! Even though this year's CHA was three months ago, I still have quite a few cards and projects that I haven't shared! I know it's frustrating to see stamps and other products that haven't been released yet, so I like to save them until you're able to purchase the supplies when inspirations strikes.

This was probably my favorite card that I created for the Stampers Anonymous booth using Tim Holtz's new stamps. This set is called Dapper and it is truly a must-have collection of images!

The background of the card was created using Tim's Eroded Metallic technique (from Compendium of Curiosities III). On top of that, I used Jet Black and Potting Soil Archival inks to stamp the images. I added some of the new Dapper Design Tape and a quote from the idea-ology Small Talk stickers. The little cigar box stamp was cut from the new Dapper paper collection. Finally, I mounted it on a piece of black Kraft Core'dinations (my fave!).

I think this would make a cool art journal page, or an awesome masculine birthday card or Father's Day card!

The supplies I used can be found at Simon Says Stamp and Amazon via the links below.




Thanks so much for stopping by today!

6 comments:

  1. What a terrific card, Shelly! So clever how you used it. This stamp set is a must have. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This stamp is fabulous and your use of itis so beautiful and clever! love every little detail! Barbara

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate your comments so much!