Friday, September 2, 2016

Huge Sizzix Labor Day Sale!

Hi all! It's time once again for Sizzix's annual Labor Day sale, and this one's a doozy! Over 1000 dies at incredible prices. What a great time to stock up!

I thought it would be fun to share some collections of projects using Sizzix dies that I thought you might enjoy. First up, Halloween! Always my favorite! You can find links to all the projects above HERE.

Next up, some of my favorites from Eileen Hull. Of course, her box dies are so incredibly versatile, not to mention some of my new faves like the Train Case and Tool Box. You can find them all in THIS post.

Finally, here are a few fun Christmas projects. Tim Holtz' lantern die is another one of my faves and it's on sale for a really great price - I also used it in one of my 12 Days of Ornaments. Lots of the dies I used for that series are on sale as well. You can find links to all the projects above HERE.


Have fun shopping!! You can find all the sale dies HERE (it looks like the site is running a little slow, so you may have to refresh a couple times to get it to load).

Enjoy your weekend! I hope you have time to get crafty. :)

1 comment:

  1. Love that you put this email out! I find your projects so inspiring that I actually try them and to see many of them quickly listed here is a big help. Now I'll just refer to this one email and creat away! TFS! Happy Labor Day wkd to you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate your comments so much!