Friday, September 1, 2017

Halloween Inspiration and Huge Sizzix Sale


Hi all! It's been such a busy summer that I haven't really had a lot of time to post. I have been working on a major studio redo that I can't wait to share with you - in just a few more weeks I should be totally done!

In the meantime, I thought I'd let you know that Sizzix is having another great Labor Day sale. I gathered up a few projects from last year plus some older projects that all use sale dies. Eileen Hull's cool Twist and Style tool is also on sale and it's a fun way to incorporate wire into your projects like I did on the little fairy witch cloche project. Hopefully you'll find some inspiration for your Halloween crafting!

Click the project title below to see the original post/tutorial.


Click the banner below to shop the sale!



Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate your comments so much!