Monday, October 10, 2016

Karen Burniston Designer Challenge - ROYGBIV

Hi all! It's time once again for Karen Burniston's Designer Challenge and this month our theme is ROYGBIV - the colors of the rainbow. We each chose a color and had to make a monochromatic card. As you can see, I chose orange. Rather than doing a Halloween card, I decided to create a fall-themed pop-up using Karen's Twist Circle Panel Card technique. So much fun!

I kept the front very simple, using the same paper as the inside, along with another glittery leaf. I added a bit of twine and a cute stamp from Target's dollar spot.

This such a fun card technique! My friends and I got together this weekend to try out Karen's technique and I was really surprised at how easy it was. I can't wait to make more!

Here's a quick video to see how it opens. Such an amazing technique!

The supplies I used can be found at Elizabeth Craft Designs via the links below.



Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure and check out Karen's blog tomorrow for another great technique!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful Shelly, such a fun interactive card and the orange colour palette is perfect for fall. Thanks so much for sharing it! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. These Twist Circle Panel Cards are really nifty. Such a WOW factor when you open the card! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate your comments so much!