If you've followed my blog for long, you know how much I love fall and Halloween decor projects! With Halloween just 31 days away, I thought I'd share a few of my favorite spooky creations from the past few years. Some you might be familiar with, and a few you might have missed.
Here are the links to each of the projects:
- Vintage Halloween Wands - this is an older project that is one of my all-time faves. I combined rubber stamps from Artistic Outpost with Tim Holtz's Rosettte die to create these fun vintage-look decorations.
- Spooky Halloween House - this project from last year might just use more dies than any other project, but the result is a really cool decor piece that you'll bring out year after year.
- Halloween Bell Jar - by combining Eileen Hull's Cupcake Stand die with a candle holder from the dollar store, you can create this spooky bell jar and fill it with anything you can dream up!
- Trick or Treat Lantern - a wood base from the craft store plus Tim Holtz's Frosted Film and this fun die from Sizzix combine to make a spooky little lantern that looks like it's made from metal.
- Glittery Halloween Houses - another one of my favorite projejcts, these little birdhouses from Eileen Hull sparkle with Ranger's Rock Candy glitter. Vintage spookiness!
- Boo Halloween Banner - layer a pennant die plus a few dies from Tim Holtz and you have a quick and easy Halloween banner that can be pinned up anywhere for a little haunted touch.
- Halloween Luminary - this die is popular for a reason - it is so versatile! Here, I've created a luminary that will add an eerie glow to your Halloween house.
I have lots more to come this month, so be sure and subscribe and check back often!