Thursday, August 10, 2017

New Eileen Hull eBook - Journal Treasury

Journal Treasury
Hi all! I have exciting news! The eBook I hinted about a couple months ago is being released today! Yay! If you're a planner addict, or love art journaling, or are obsessed with making books of all types, this eBook is for you. Eileen's Journal die from Sizzix is seriously one of the coolest dies out there and Journal Treasury contains 85 projects created by some of the most talented designers in the industry using this amazing die. This eBook is a treasure trove of inspiration.

You might remember this cute little shadow box I did back in May showing a new way to use the die. The instructions for this one are in the book!

And here's a sweet Christmas version I did just a couple weeks ago. I love finding new ways to use my dies - you get so much more bang for your buck that way. I also have a couple actual journals in the works that I will be sharing very soon.


Journal Treasury
The price of the book for the month of August is $11.87 which is 30% off the regular price of $16.99! Click on the image above to buy your copy. After you purchase it, you'll be emailed a link to download your copy. It make take a few minutes due to the amount of images in the book (that's a good thing!). After that, just grab your dies and supplies and have fun!

If you don't already have Eileen's Journal die, you can get one from Sizzix. They finally have them back in stock, so get one while you can! They seem to fly off the shelves in minutes.






Thanks so much for stopping by today - have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Almost my birthday=this seems like the perfect present to myself. Also getting close to my favorite Shelly time of the year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate your comments so much!