Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Karen Burniston Designer Challenge - Christmas Tree



Hi all! It's time again for Karen Burniston's monthly Designer Challenge. This month, Karen chose the theme 'Christmas Tree'.  Sometimes I ask my husband for ideas and he suggested I make a scene where people were chopping down their Christmas tree. I adapted that to a less ambitious scene where the tree has already been loaded up!

On the front of my card, I used the sleigh from Karen's Sleigh Pop Up die set to create a wintry scene. The background was created with the tree die from her Outdoor Scene set. The sleigh is filled with gifts that were made using dies from the sleigh set, and a twine-wrapped tree from the Christmas Trees Pop Stand set.

On the inside, I used the new Christmas Trees Pop Stand to create a woodsy scene, adding a deer that was cut using another die from the Outdoor Scene set.

You can find the dies I used via the links below.


Thanks so much for stopping by today. Be sure and check out Karen's blog tomorrow for a new video tutorial and lots of inspiration from the team!

4 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate your comments so much!