Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Karen Burniston Designer Challenge - New


Happy New Year, everyone! I'm back today with my card for this month's Karen Burniston Designer Challenge. The theme is 'New' and, since I'd just found this 'new' paper at Tuesday Morning, it would be perfect for the challenge.

Also a bit new to me is Karen's Circle Charm Pop Up die. I've had it for awhile, but for some reason I hadn't used it it. After I started my card, I was amazed at how easy this pop-up die was to use! I used my other new favorite die set, the Crosshatch Rectangles, to cut my front and inside panels. They perfectly fit an A2 card and I love the crosshatch detail on the border.

The front circle panel was stamped with a compass rose from Tim Holtz. I stamped a small hot air balloon image twice, then cut both out and sandwiched a piece of fishing line between them for the middle section. The hello is from Karen's Summer Word Set.

You can find all the supplies I used via the links below.

Be sure and check out Karen's blog for a fun new card technique and some fantastic inspiration from the whole team!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate your comments so much!