Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Basket Full of Love

Hi all! I have a sweet Valentine's Day pop-up card to share with you today. Originally it was supposed to be for this month's Designer Challenge, but I was on vacation and totally lost track of time, and forgot to post it! The beach tends to have that effect on me, what can I say?!

I am absolutely in love with Karen Burniston's new Woven Basket die - it's such a cool take on the pop-up box card. I decided to make my husband a somewhat masculine feeling Valentine's card, using the heart dies from Karen's new Heart Pivot Panels die and stamps from Tim Holtz. All the elements are attached to the card using strips of clear transparency.

I love that this folds completely flat for mailing. What a fun treat to send someone! And the possibilities are endless. You could style this in a cute, spring theme; shabby chic; holiday; etc. Oooh, and imagine it filled with some Graphic 45 fussing cutting!! It's really so versatile. I can't wait to play more with this die!

You can find the dies I used via the links below.


Thanks so much for stopping by today - have a great week!!

3 comments:

  1. Totally awesome and full of love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an excellent card! I think its hard to make a masculine card, but you pulled it off great with this. Color combo and style gives a more masculine look but still sweet! Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW...so stinking FUN and I love the added stamps. I had no idea Karen had all these new dies as well. Pinning this one. Happy Valentine's Day to you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate your comments so much!