Monday, November 28, 2016

Christmas Curio Cabinet

Hi all! I have been dreaming of making a Christmas version of the Graphic 45 Halloween curio cabinet I made last year and I finally sat down with some of the gorgeous papers from DCWV's Cranberry Christmas collection and put one together. I'm so happy with how it turned out!

The upper part of the cabinet is made from the largest sized die from Eileen Hull's Blocks die (the die itself has three sizes on it). They create the perfect little cubbies to fill with all these Tim Holtz Christmas goodies.

The bottom of the cabinet is created with Eileen's Candy Drawer die - one of my all-time faves! You can find the original tutorial HERE.

Today is the last day of the incredible sale over at Sizzix and the dies from Eileen are a steal! It's also the last day to get the new Eileen Hull Die Cutting Magic eBook for the special price of $2.97. I apologize to my email subscribers who won't get this in time. I tried to get this finished up yesterday but I couldn't stop decorating! UPDATE! I just got an email that says the Sizzix sale has been extended through Tuesday! Yay! They've also added more products to the sale. Check them all out through the product links below, or click on the banner:


Click on the image below to purchase Die Cutting Magic:



Thanks so much for stopping by today. Have a great week!

9 comments:

  1. Lovely Shelly, love your use of the Die for the top edge. Lovely details. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. my. gosh... this is awesome! I love it and must make one. Your #1 fan Angela Beavers is going to go nuts :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So clever....love all the details....just wonderful! TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks absolutely fabulous Shelly!! Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super cool! I love all the different elements! Gorgeous detail too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shelly this is fabulous! I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate your comments so much!