2. Cut four flourishes out of lightweight chipboard using the Festive Greenery strip die. Adhere to the frame as shown.
4. Cover the windows with clear plastic. I used Wendy Vecchi's Clear Modeling Film. You could also use leftover packaging. Cut three fleur de lis from chipboard using the Mini Fleur die. Paint using the same technique as the walls. Glue onto windows using Glossy Accents.
6. Use folded strips of paper to connect the walls. I used my Scotch Tape Glider for adhesive.
8. Adhere floor using Beacon 3-in-1 adhesive.
10. Cover edges with paper. Carefully bend and shape as shown. Adhere to box with strong adhesive.
12. Glue the four piece together, carefully matching the edges. Paint the edges and give it a light wash of Terra Cotta and Snow Cap paint. Wipe off excess. When dry, adhere to top of house with hot glue.
14. Stack about 5-6 flowers and staple together with the Tiny Attacher. So easy!
16. Fill a Mini Mister about 3/4 with water. Add a few drops of Distress reinker. I wanted a very pastel look, so I used very little. Mist flowers lightly. I love how this looks with a light misting vs. a heavy application of Distress Stain (the way I usually color my flowers). Very pretty!
18. Ok, for some reason I totally skipped the flower gluing process when I was taking pictures! So sorry about that. The stand for the house was made with an unfinished wood candlestick and a round wood plaque. They were both painted like the house and glued together and to the house with a strong adhesive. I added a piece of grapevine from my yard to adhere the flowers to. I used hot glue to add them, starting at the bottom and continuing up the side. On the bottom, I added a little Tattered Banner that was stamped with a sentiment from Tim's Simple Sayings set. Finally, the bird was glued into place along with a couple more flowers.
Don't forget to check out Tim's giveaway - he's going to be choosing 5 winners who will each receive a $100 prize package - WOW!!
If you'd like to purchase the supplies I used, they can be found at Inspiration Emporium via the links below. Remember to use my discount code - stamptramp - to save 10% off your order.
Thanks so much for stopping by - have a great weekend and good luck!