Monday, September 14, 2015

Karen Burniston Designer Challenge - Celebrate!

Hi all! Today I'm sharing a fun accordion album card that I created for September's Karen Burniston Designer Challenge. This month our theme was 'Celebrate' and we were also supposed to use one of the various frames that go with the accordion dies.

I had just received Karen's new Gift Card Accordion and Flourish Gift Frame dies and couldn't wait to use them. These dies will be available at the end of October and I know you're going to love them! I combined them with the trees from the Evergreen Pivot Card set and the sentiment from the new Merry Christmas Pop Up set. The card base is kraft cardstock. The frame was cut from adhesive-backed glitter paper. After each panel was decorated, I adhered them together and was done. So quick and easy. I love that this is so dimensional, yet folds flat for mailing. Who wouldn't love to display this card - it's a gift in itself!

The supplies I used, other than the new dies, are available at Elizabeth Craft Designs and Simon Says Stamp via the links below.




Thanks so much for stopping by today. Come back tomorrow for another challenge card!

3 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate your comments so much!