Thursday, December 31, 2015

Year in Review - A Few of My Favorite Projects


Hi all! So sorry I haven't been around much. Between the holidays, visitors, and CHA projects, I haven't had a lot of spare time to blog. I will have some really fun things to share in the weeks ahead - I can't wait!

In the meantime, I thought it would be fun to look back at a few of my favorites from each month last year. They ended up a bit out of order in the collage, but here they are, month by month:

January - Pop it Ups Steampunk Birthday
February - Grungy ATB
March - Leave a Little Sparkle Card
April - Faux Galvanized Canisters
May - Steampunk Tunnel Card
June - Romantic Die Cut Box
July - French Country Pop Up Card
August - Chalk Paint Mini Mason Jar
September - Autumn Leaves Lantern
October - Rare Oddities Apothecary Cabinet
November - Christmas Tag Pop Up
December - Vintage Sleigh Ornament

I hope you enjoyed this short recap - it was so hard to choose just one from each month! Looking back is always so much fun.

I want to also take a moment to thank the fantastic designers and companies who I've been privileged to work with over this past year:

Karen Burniston, whose Pop it Ups cards never fail to amaze and thrill me, and who I am lucky to call a 'real life' friend.
Eileen Hull, whose ScoreBoards dies inspire me and allow me to let my creative imagination run wild. Eileen is also one of the kindest, most supportive and generous people in the business!
Ranger Industries, who invited me to share a couple of projects on their blog. I can't say how much that meant to me!
DecoArt, who sent the most fabulous box of their Media line of products and who share freely on social media. Such an incredibly generous company!
And even though I wasn't able to stay very long, I had a wonderful time on the Frilly and Funkie DT this year. You truly won't find a more talented group of designers in this business!

Finally, thanks to all of you. Your supportive comments here, and positive feedback on Facebook and Instagram are why I do this. Well, that and the fact that it keeps me from going totally insane...but mostly because of you! I love sharing my work with you all. I hope you continue to follow along in 2016!

Best wishes for a creative, happy, and healthy New Year to you all! xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Back atcha my friend! Love seeing what you create and especially what you create with my dies. You really know how to bring out the art. Have a wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could you pick? All your work rocks! Happy happy new year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you! On to 2016 and looking forward to your creative flair to keep us all inspired! :) All the Best to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your projects. You create magic and I'm sure everyone will be looking forward to more of your talent!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate your comments so much!