Monday, April 30, 2018

Accordion Floral Thank You Card


Hi all! I'm just popping (!) in to share an idea for a quick thank you card using Karen Burniston's Fancy Label Accordion die. If you've followed me for awhile, you might remember a post from a couple years ago where I used napkins as background paper for cards. This weekend, I was trying to think up a quick thank you card that would be pretty, but be fairly quick and easy to make. I spotted my stack of napkins and my problem was solved!

I used Karen's Fancy Flourish Frames to decorate the front. The sentiment was cut from green cardstock using dies from Word Sets 1 and 4. I highlighted the words with a white gel pen and glitter, but it's a bit hard to see in the photo.

To give the card a bit more interest, I adhered another napkin to cardstock and cut out a few of the elements, like the bird and flowers, then adhered them to the card with foam to give it a 3D appearance. So pretty!

You can find the supplies I used via the links below.




Thanks so much for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. Stunning and beautiful! I remember some yrs ago you posted about using print napkins and I now buy them, not based on using them for entertaining but in projects too! :) TFS. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate your comments so much!