Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Karen Burniston Designer Challenge - Houses

Hi all! It's time again for Karen Burniston's Designer Challenge. This month, the theme is Houses. I couldn't wait to use dies from Karen's latest release! I thought her new House Pivot Panels die would make adorable haunted houses. The awesome thing about the House Pivot die is that it can be used alone, or with the Twist Panel and Tag Book dies. How cool is that?

I kept the front fairly simple, decorating it with papers from Tim Holtz and dies from Karen's Halloween collections.

The tiny houses were cut from various Tim Holtz papers and embellished with Tim's trinkets. The sentiment behind the panels is one of my favorite dies from Karen's new Halloween Charms collection.

You can find the dies and other supplies I used via the links below.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure and check out Karen's blog tomorrow for another of her incredible videos and tons of inspiration from the whole team!

12 comments:

  1. Shelly, I always love your Halloween things. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pop up the houses look so good with all the different patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is Shelly time of the year! Love your card.
    You come up with such fun ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Queen of Halloween has done it again! Fabulous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK Now I have to get the die! You can make any and every thing beautiful with your magical touch and I want to copy your ideas! I never seem to as I begin and then get off track with my own, but you certainly inspire me every time and what a great way to use up all that Halloween paper I've been hoarding.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have Tim's stuff and more Halloween dies than anyone person so own-so this is a go! Karen's won't be available until Sept.10th but I'm going for it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card! Using Halloween papers for the houses? Brilliant! Love it and your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just came across your blog and your work is amazing. Love your card creations. You now have a new fan/follower. Absolutely love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can anyone tell me where I can find Karen Burnisto’s Animal add one 1 dies? I cannot find it anywhere. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate your comments so much!