Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tag Tuesday - Children

I was so happy to see the theme for this week's Tag Tuesday - I could use my new stamps from the Oxford Impressions Haunted collection! Suzanne has outdone herself again. This is another perfect set of Halloween images that is truly a must-have.

Check out the trim along the bottom. It looks like Dresden trim, right? Well, it's a stamp! I was pretty proud of that, lol. I stamped and embossed it on the bottom of the tag and then cut out as well as I could. Now I will never run out of my favorite trim. ;-)

10 comments:

  1. Those stamps look great, Shelly....you've done a great job with them on this tag. And the lace idea is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this tag. Great image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Shelly, This is to die for, LOL. I just saw the new release from Oxford impressions last night and they are all fantastic. To never run out of the trim is worth it alone, trying to resist, don't know how long I can hold out!
    My Fav so far

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is stunning.
    Really fantastic design. Love your Tag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic tag. Love the colour and the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab job!! I love those stamps, especially the Haunted set, oh nooooo!!!LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is adorable! Love the stamps, too - definitely a little spooky!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tag! Love your background. I can't believe you cut out that trim - I wouldn't have the patience! Looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fantastic, Kelly! I love the use of the rich aubergine background color.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great tag! I like the dark theme to this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate your comments so much!