It's almost over! One more day of Tim Tags. I will be sad when it's done - I've really had fun trying new techniques and experimenting with different ideas. I am not super thrilled with my latest tag. I think if I'd been more in the mood I could have made it work, but I am just not in a big stamping mood today.
For my frosted pieces, I used some plexiglass that I cut ages ago. Plexiglass is not easy to cut! The friction from the saw blade melts it and you get all kinds of burrs. Someone told me later you should use a wet saw. Well, at the time I didn't have that helpful hint! The burrs sand off pretty easily though, so I was able to salvage most of them. I wanted to find a way to glue these down since they didn't have a hole for a brad to go through. I decided to wrap them in silver tape to give them a soldered look and also give a place to hide the glue. It worked reasonably well. I do love this frosted technique - that's a very cool idea.