Saturday, April 4, 2015

Shabby Metal Flowers Memo Board

Hi everyone! I'm so excited to share this project with you. Quite a few of you have been asking for a more detailed tutorial for the rusty metal flowers I created for my Ranger Designer Challenge piece last year, and also for the Sizzix Jumbo Tattered Florals release. Well, you will be happy to know that I have a full, stepped-out tutorial for these grungy painted flowers over on the Ranger site today!

I had a blast creating this double duty memo tray - be sure and check out the tutorial to see what other handy use it has. I hope you're inspired to create one yourself.

I'm also sharing the vintage postcard I used below. Feel free to download it to use in your spring creations!

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Have a wonderful Easter!

7 comments:

  1. Shelley I have not been to your blog in a while...I must say WOW...on all your recent projects...thanks for the tutorial...And happy Easter..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelly i'm in love with your Easter project! it's so beautiful, it makes me feel spring, I love it so much! Thanks for sharing with us! Happy Easter! Barbarayaya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stunning Shelly!! I love the wonderful spring colours on the muted background and your image is so adorable! Such a sweet and charming Easter project! Happy Easter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful memo board, Shelly.I wish you and your lovedones a very Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful memo board Shelly, very inventive! Off to take a peek at your tutorial and thanks so much for the adorable Easter postcard! Happy Easter to you and yours, Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Easter Shelly, I just love your whitewash memo board. It's too adorable. And that vintage card is precious.
    Hope you are having a wonderful day. Thanks so much for your darling idea. Off to see your tutorial.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate your comments so much!