Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Papers Pros - Green Challenge

Hi all! Hope your week is off to a great start. Today, I'm sharing a card for the Paper Pros 'green' challenge. I was inspired to try making a Bridge Fold card after seeing the tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers last week. I think this is a brilliant card idea and so easy to make!

I started with white cardstock as my base and folded it and cut as shown in the tutorial, using the largest label die from Karen Burniston's Katherine Label Pop Up set. I cut the decorator paper (from Pebbles) using the next smallest die in the set. The fence was cut three times from white cardstock using the fence from Karen's House and Fence Pop Up set. I cut a thin strip of white cardstock and adhered the fence pieces to it to create a continuous fence panel for the front.

The greetings are from a stamp set I found at the Dollar Tree. I used the circle and beaded ring dies from Karen's Snowman Twist set to cut out a circle panel and the trim. The birds and clouds are from the new Outdoor Scene set.

Check out my fellow Paper Pros' blog below to see their green inspirations!



The supplies I used can be purchased via the links below.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Really like the fence across the card. Going to give this a go.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate your comments so much!