Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Row House Skinny Pages



I did these recently for a swap on the CCS Yahoo group. The base is watercolor paper painted with acrylics. A few months ago at stamp club my friend Joyce demoed Golden products and this was one of the projects. I came across the 6" square piece while doing some tidying in my studio and thought it would be perfect to cut in half to make my skinny pages. I added some stamps from the new Grunge sheet from I Brake for Stamps - there is also some stenciling in there somewhere. The houses are cut from vintage Bingo cards. The man and woman images are both from Time to Stamp/I Brake for Stamps. The woman is stamped with Stazon on a piece of mica. I added a lot of stitching and then finished by putting the two pieces back to back and stitching them together. I hope she likes it!

3 comments:

  1. These are FANTASTIC!!!!
    love the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great piece..you always amaze me with what you can do with what most people call "trash"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate your comments so much!